Initial Democratic Coin Offering
starting on November 30, 2017
EquaCoin [EQUA] is verified by Waves Platform, here: http://support.wavesplatform.com/forums/2-knowledge-base/topics/8141-list-of-verified-assets/
IDCO official Exchange rates:
- 1 EquaCoin = 5.45 CNY (only on waveswallet.io)
- 1 EquaCoin = 0.00144 ETH (on equacoin.com and waveswallet.io)
- 1 EquaCoin = 0.0000875 BTC (only on waveswallet.io)
- 1 EquaCoin = 0.70 wEURO (only on waveswallet.io)
- 1 EquaCoin = 0.80 wUSD (only on waveswallet.io)
- 1 EquaCoin = 0.20 WAVES (only on waveswallet.io)
- 1 EquaCoin = 0.003 ZCASH (only on waveswallet.io)
- 1 EquaCoin = 0.01 LITECOIN (only on waveswallet.io)
- 1 EquaCoin = 10 MRT (only on waveswallet.io)
- 1 EquaCoin = 180 COF
Disclaimer: EquaCoins are not intended for speculation and hold no rights or claims to intellectual or other property. We do not comment on exchanges, market price or market appreciation.
How to buy EquaCoins:
First of all, register and create a Waves wallet on https://waveswallet.io
Here you can find a short tutorial: https://decentralize.today/equacoin-how-to-open-a-waves-account-cece74a8404a
The EquaCoin token (EQUA) represents EquaCoin on the Waves blockchain. Waves allow people to store and transfer it efficiently due to Waves’ high speeds and low transaction fees.
You can receive your FIRST EquaCoin for free HERE
Then you can partecipate in 3 ways:
1. If you already have Ethers (ETH), Bitcoin, US dollars or Euro sent it to your Waves wallet then you can buy EquaCoins (EQUA) directly on the Waves Platform DEX (Decentralized Exchange)
2. If you don’t have Ethers (ETH), Bitcoin, you need to get them first, then you can buy EquaCoins
3. If you prefer to make a wire transfer to buy EquaCoins write to: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If it’s the first time that you partecipate to an IDCO, you need to get either Ether (ETH) or Bitcoin (BTC) first so you need to follow the steps below:
1. Create a new wallet on the Waves Platform: https://waveswallet.io
2. Buy ETH or BTC in one of the following Exchanges: Coinbase, Kraken, Bitfinex, Bittrex, etc.
3. Once you have Ethers or Bitcoins in your Waves Wallet you can buy/exchange EquaCoins directly in the DEX
If you have your ETH / BTC in a wallet OUTSIDE the Waves platform
you can send it to your own Waves wallet, and then follow the above instructions.
ETH: Please do not deposit ERC20 tokens on the Waves platform! Only Ethereum is allowed.